Fostering Assessors | Foster Care | Scotland
Swiis Foster Care Scotland are currently recruiting Independent Fostering Assessors to work on a sessional basis undertaking Initial Home Visits and Fostering Assessments on prospective foster carers in their area of choice. The Fostering Assessors will benefit from £120.00 per Initial Home Visit and up to £2,200.00 per completed fostering assessment plus mileage and expenses.Swiis Foster Care Scotland offers its independent fostering assessors comprehensive professional support and CPD training.As an experienced Assessor you will be working with a Care Inspectorate graded 5 independent fostering provider and an Investors in People Platinum employer.
Swiis will expect you to work within the agreed timescales to assess and prepare prospective foster carer applicants. You would also be expected to be available for professional supervision during the assessment process.
- Prior experience of undertaking social work assessments
- Recognised professional social work qualification
- Knowledge of child care legislation and other relevant legislation/initiatives pertaining to foster care
- Willingness to work on a flexible basis, e.g. evenings and weekends
- Ability to produce high-quality assessments
- Confidence and proficiency in presenting to the agency panel
- Driving license and own transport
- Ability to work in the UK without visa restrictions
- SSSC Social Work registration (to undertake Fostering Assessments)
- 2 years’ experience in family placement/fostering
- Strong IT skills
- Up to £2,200 per completed assessment
- £120 per completed Initial Home Visit
- Mileage and expenses
- Comprehensive professional support
- On-going training provided for all sessional workers
At Swiis, we believe that good and great are two entirely different things. So we aim for the latter in everything we do. That’s why Swiis Foster Care Scotland is a leading Independent Fostering Provider in Scotland, regularly rated Care Inspectorate 5 and 6 for the high-quality service provided to our foster carers and children and young people in our care.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'