Fostering and Adoption QSW - Beautiful Island Location
Due to an internal restructure, Nonstop' s client, based in a beautiful location is looking for a Qualified Social Worker for its Fostering and Adoption Team. This role will be based on a beautiful island location. If you are looking for your next exciting role this could be perfect.
They offer a superb package for locums including accommodation support. In return you will receive a manageable caseload and will work within a well supported team.
Interviews will take place as and when strong candidates become available.
What NonStop Care offers:
- Your own designated consultant and one point of contact
- CV review service
- Social Work Roles throughout the UK
- Interview advice and preparation
- Consultants with Social Work experience
- A supportive team who can always deal with your queries
- IR35 Advice
What I offer:
- As the Senior Consultant for Island Locations I have obtained a number of contacts, meaning you will have access to more job roles than your typical recruitment agency
- I work directly with Local Authorities meaning I can discuss your CV with line managers ensuring quicker feedback and hopefully placements for you
- As a Qualified Social Worker I understand the market and offer a real insight into the locum or permanent market
If you're not interested at the moment perhaps you know someone who is? We offer a referral fee of £200 in high street vouchers, you could make a friend very happy and have some extra cash for yourself.
For a confidential discussion about this, or many other Social Work opportunities throughout the country, please ring for David Lord at NonStop Care.
- Qualified Social Worker
- Care Management
- child protection
- senior practitioner
- front door
- duty and assessment
- advanced social worker
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job