Becoming a Foster Carer / Parent, is a challenging yet hugely rewarding role. Have you thought about becoming a Foster Carer, and have what it takes?
* Foster Carer
* From £400 to £1000 per week, depending on placement / level of responsibility
* Full training and support, paid planned breaks and competitive fostering allowances
Foster Carers come from all kinds of backgrounds. As long as you have a passion for making a difference and doing something life changing, it wouldn't matter if you are married, single or living with a partner. In the end, it all comes down to bringing a little light back into the lives of these children. We need Foster Carers that can put children's needs first.
As a Foster Carer / Parent you will need to possess the following:
- A spare bedroom in your home
- The ability to see the best in a child or young person despite any challenging behaviours
- A resilient yet caring personality, and a sense of humour!
- The ability to care for a child full time
As a Foster Carer / Parent you will provide the following to a child or young person:
- A comfortable, safe place to live
- Emotional support and guidance
- A positive environment in which to grow
- Liaison with birth parents, social workers and other professionals
Foster Carers are valued for their skills and contribution and are rewarded with continuous training and development, around the clock support, paid respite breaks to recharge your batteries and competitive fostering allowances.
The organisation we work with puts children's needs first. By tackling issues such as child neglect and abuse, they work to ensure no child in care slips through the net and goes on to lead a fulfilling, happy life.
Please click to apply for the fulfilling role of Foster Carer / Parent in Dudley!
If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss this and other relevant opportunities and register your details on our database. Your details will not be sent to any third party without your prior consent. We may also use your details to contact you by email about our free career advice site Career Savvy. By applying to this advert and submitting your CV and/or cover letter to us, you give express consent to us using your details for these purposes.
eRecruit Solutions actively recruits for the following: Healthcare Assistant, Social Worker, Teaching Assistant, Fostering, Child Care, Social Work, Foster Carer, Child Support, Social Care, Residential Carer, Youth Worker, Foster Parent in and around the UK
- Child Care
- Child Support
- Foster Care
- Social Care
- Social Work
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job