Forrest School Room Leader Required
Make 2018 your year !!!!
Connected Recruitment are currently looking for an enthusiastic, qualified individual to work as a Forrest School Room Leader at our Chiswick nursery.
The successful applicant will be required to:
- Have a passion for children and childcare.
- Have a minimum QTS, NNEB, NVQ/CACHE L3 in Childcare or equivalent qualification.
- Have experience of working with babies and toddlers preferably in a nursery setting.
- Be a team player who is able to demonstrate a willingness and ability to accept responsibility.
- Assist with the planning of a range of interesting, age appropriate activities for the EYFS curriculum.
- Create engaging learning environments.
- Have a key eye for health and safety and safeguarding issues.
- Be proactive, self-motivating and have an attention for detail.
- Be an extrovert; have an outgoing personality which is open and caring towards children.
- Build positive relationships with children, parents and colleagues.
- Have a good, professional level of spoken and written English.
- An Enhanced CRB/DBS check and references are essential.
As well as supporting your goals, we also offer:
- A competitive salary: £18000- £21000 dependent upon qualifications & experience
- Extra holiday for length of service
- A comprehensive recognition and reward programme
- Access to an Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Discount for those with children
- Free uniform
- Training throughout the year
The nursery opens five days a week from 7:30am - 6pm. The successful candidate will be working a pre-arranged shift of 40 hours per week over 5 days.
Combining this with our dedication to providing well resourced, safe and secure environments has enabled us to achieve five 'Outstanding’s in six out of eight of our settings.
Of course none of this would be possible without a fantastic team of nursery practitioners whose dedication and passion for childcare has shone through. The small close knit teams in the nurseries have resulted in friendships that have lasted years.
We are a great place to work, supporting team members to achieve their own personal goals whilst maintaining an 'Outstanding’ level of care which enables children to develop to their full potential.
Working alongside the friendly team at this nursery you will have the opportunity to:
- Take part in various training courses in early years and child development
- Develop your career and professional experience
- Progress to more senior positions within the company
- Be part of a strong, well supported team
- Receive competitive salary rates and holidays
If you feel you meet the criteria above and would like to be considered for this fantastic opportunity please submit your CV.
- Early Years
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"