Are you a Formulation Technologist looking to join a global FMCG Company with an award winning working culture? DR Newitt is delighted to be working with a leading food & beverages company to appoint a new Technologist to their dynamic team based in the South East. You will be working for a company that is a key supplier to numerous industries and blue chip companies across the globe.
Employee satisfaction is at the heart of everything they do and because of this you will benefit from a very generous package including:
- Competitive basic salary
- Flexible working hours
- Company pension for employee 3.5% contribution and employer 7% contribution + life assurance
- Private healthcare
- Free yoga classes and massages
- Weekly fruit deliveries
- Free parking
- 33 days holiday
- Weekly free fruit
Your duties and responsibilities will be as follows:
- Assist clients with product development across various food and beverage applications
- Support different departments across the business eg. Sales
- Conduct sensory testing
- Modifying flavours as per the customer’s requirements
- Work directly with clients to ensure a quick product turnaround
- Assist in training for clients and sales representatives
- Attending customer visits with the sales team
- Answering sales and customer questions specific to new product development
- Attending trade shows and conferences
We’re looking for:
- Knowledge of the vitamin, food, beverage, minerals or nutrition industries
- The ability to understand and deliver on client’s briefs in line with the company’s way of working
- Flexibility to travel as and when the business requires
- Outstanding written & oral communication skills
- Experience creating formulations within the food and beverage industry
- IT literate with skills in Microsoft Office - particularly Excel
If this sounds like you and you’d be interested in working for an amazing business that truly values their staff, then please submit your application below.
Keywords: Chemist/ formulation/ recipe/ ingredients / scientific / development / scientist / formulate / food / beverage / FMCG
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'