Location Commutable from: Swindon, Cirencester, Chippenham, Newbury, Witney
3 Month Contract - potential for extension
Pay: £23,000 per annum-£25,000 (pro-rota for duration of assignment)
As the Formulation Scientist, you will be working within a laboratory team to ensure that the department runs smoothly. You will have previous experience working within a laboratory and have knowledge of Current Good Lab Practice "GLP". The successful Formulation Scientist will ideally come from a pharmaceutical/chemistry field.
The Formulation Scientist will be responsible for:
- Manufacturing GMP batches for experimental studies
- Evaluate product using techniques such as physical stability
- Preparing and completing all documentation for formulation and process development including BMR’s and SOP’s.
Type of person:
We’re wanting to hear from Formulation Scientists who:
- Have at least 2 years+ experience in a relevant position, with good background of Formulation Development
- Have laboratory experience, ideally within the Pharmaceutical or Drug Development field. Laboratory experience within the Chemistry field will also be considered.
- Must be able to demonstrate good working knowledge of Good laboratory practice (GLP) and Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP)
- Must have some degree of experience in documentations writing, such as Batch Manufacturing Records (BMRs), Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and technical reports
- Intermediate level of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ideally degree educated in a related discipline, but high-level diploma will also be considered
- Successful applicants will be subject to a basic DBS clearance
This is a wonderful opportunity for someone to build upon their laboratory experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Drug Development
- Scientific Background
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"