Formulation Scientist (Pharmaceutical)
£30,000 - £40,000
This role is an exciting opportunity to join a successful pharmaceutical-based company in the UK at their site in Oxfordshire. The bulk of the site’s work focuses on the manufacturing of pharmaceutical products.
As a Formulation Scientist, you will be working on pre-clinical drug development from pre-formulation through to formulation for pre-clinical studies. You will be working on drug development projects with a focus on solid dosage forms.
- Small molecule formulation
- Freeze and spray drying
- Salt Screening
- Polymorph Screening
- Micronizing and milling
- API Solid Form Optimisation
- Media solubility assessments
- PhD focusing on Pharmaceutical Formulation ie Pharmaceutical Science, Organic Chemistry etc
- Experience working with a variety of dosage forms but solid dosage experience is essential
- Post-doc formulation experience is beneficial
- Experience developing salt, excipient and/or polymorph screening techniques
- Experience formulating poorly soluble drugs
- Solid Dosage Form
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"