The client offers a competitive salary plus excellent benefits (pension, healthcare and more). Please contact Naynesh Mistry for further details of the salary.
The Formulation Scientist will be part of the Formulation Team and will be directly involved in the development of all aspects of the processes used in the manufacture of new and existing drug products (dosage forms will include tablets, capsules sachets & liquids.
- Assume direct involvement in the formulation and process development of medicinal products, covering a range of dosage forms including tablets, capsules, controlled release systems, sachets, liquids and semi-solids
- Operate various equipment involved in the manufacturing process, at laboratory and pilot scale
- Complete accurate process documentation in accordance with GMP, to include manufacturing documents and preparation of reports
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications, skills and experiences:
· Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in a related Scientific/Technical discipline
· Significant experience in formulation development of solid oral dosage forms, with knowledge of some of the following processes:
1. Wet granulation / Dry Granulation
2. Fluid Bed Coating/Drying
4. Tableting/ Coating
· Excellent working knowledge of cGMP clinical manufacture, to enable formulation and development of drug products from laboratory scale through pilot scale and on into production phase 1 to 3 to ensure competent technology transfer of drug products
· Experience in completing manufacturing documentation in accordance with GMP
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference SH41478 in all correspondence.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job