Formulation Scientist - Hair Products
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join a world leading global organisation, our global FMCG client Unilever, the powerhouse behind brands such as Domestos, Cif, Sure and Persil have an opening for two Formulation Scientists for a 9 month contract and a 6 month contract. The posts will be based at the prestigious Research & Development Facility in Port Sunlight, Wirral, paying up to £24,075 per annum.
An opportunity has arisen to join the Hair team within Unilever Research and Development in the Hair Design Group in Port Sunlight. This exciting role comprises working across all of Unilevers hair care brands to provide formulation and technical support to enable innovation projects, as well as to develop new formulation capabilities and technical insights.
The specific tasks associated with the role are summarised below:
- Support the Hair Category Innovation Programme, specifically in the development and formulation of new products.
- Design, plan and execute own work plans (with support from workstream leader), ensuring compliance with COSHH, GLP and SOP requirements.
- Prepare and characterise products, including measuring rheological properties, physical/sensory evaluations and storage stability tests etc.
- Clearly communicate results and recommendations, via presentations and formal written reports.
- Effective collaboration within cross-functional teams.
- Develop technical mastery of hair care formulations; technologies, hair science and measurement understanding.
- Establish networks with relevant external collaborators, e.g. suppliers, industry associations or equivalent, to understand information on product/consumer trend.
- Degree in physical sciences or equivalent previous experience, preferably chemistry.
- Experience in Personal Care Research or Product Development.
- A rigorous approach and attention to detail.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines using dynamic problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'