Science Solutions - SENIOR FORMULATION SCIENTIST - Pharma up to £29K
Expanding Pharmaceutical development firm looking for a new Senior Formulation Scientist
The company is known for promoting from within
Excellent experience to be gained within a fast-paced commercial project environment.
We are looking for experience in;
- Experience in formulation development
- Project Management
- Analytical Chemistry
- Lean practices
- QA Compliance/Investigations
- Engage in project planning and resource planning, and costing of project activities
- Ensure full and free communication of project tasks and timelines
- Design and complete product development studies in accordance with statistically designed experiments using DFM and QBD
- Escalate and resolve project, manufacturing, and analytical issues in a timely manner
- Prepare and review of GMP related documentation (Protocols, reports, standard operating procedures, specifications)
Please apply now to be considered immediately
- Respiratory development
- Nasal Spray
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'