Formulation Development Technician - Salary: c£30000 - Oxford
Formulation Development Technician with experience of Solid, Semi-Solid and Liquid Dosage formulation to join a pharmaceutical company at their new GMP facility near Oxford.
As a Formulation Development Technician, you will have significant autonomy and be responsible for working independently to develop innovative formulations in the laboratory and providing technical support during manufacturing scale up.
- Developing solid, liquid and semi-solid formulations from initial design to completion, providing technical support during manufacturing scale-up
- Maintaining and updating all relevant documentation from R&D through to Batch Record generation along with process validation protocols/reports
- Providing clear definition for the grade and specification of raw materials required for each formulation developed
- Defining finished product specifications and legislative requirements, liaising with QC for testing requirements
- Significant experience and understanding of formulation in the pharmaceutical specials industry
- Demonstrable knowledge and understanding of GMP
- High level of attention to detail
- Pharmaceutical; formulation; technician; GMP
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'