Formulation - Protein - Antibodies - ELISA - Analytical - HPLC
Your new company
A patient-centric global biopharmaceutical leader, transforming the lives of people living with severe diseases. Their main focus is focus on central nervous system, bone and immunology disorders with a goal to help tackle the serious unmet medical needs affecting patients. We are looking for a Formulation Development Scientist with a strong background around protein/antibody formulation and analytical techniques.
Your new role
The role will focus on assisting in formulation development using buffer exchange techniques as well as using analytical techniques such as HPLC /UPLC, iCE, UV spectroscopy, DLS, CGE, rheology, SDS-PAGE and ELISA to help with formulation development
What you'll need to succeed
- PhD or highly experienced BSc/MSc degree holder in a relevant subject
- Extensive experience with analytical techniques such as HPLC, UV spectroscopy, DLS, CGE, rheology, SDS-PAGE and ELISA
- Strong experience working in formulation or analytical development of protein/antibodies derived molecules.
What you'll get in return
- Opportunity to work for a global biopharmaceutical company
- Long term contract with high possibility of extension
- Competitive contract rate £17 - £20/hr
- Great Location - Slough
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job