KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Formulation Chemist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be involved in the rapid development of novel, wide ranging and innovative formulations from initial design through to final compatibility.
2. You will be tasked with the optimisation of physical characteristics and performing physiochemical stability studies.
3. The Formulation Chemist will be responsible for the creation of bench scale prototype formulations as well as writing and developing SOPs and protocols.
4. You will be responsible for troubleshooting and re-formulating existing marketing products.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Formulation Chemist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a cosmetic or pharmaceutical science.
2. Proven industry experience in formulation development, preferably in pharmaceuticals, cosmetics or other skin care products.
3. The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Key Words: Formulation / Chemist / Cosmetic / Pharmacy / Pharmaceutical / Scale Up
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
- Scale Up
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'