Formulation Chemist (Junior)
Excellent Salary & Benefits
Full Time & Permanent
My client are an international chemical company, specialising in the production of cleaning products. They currently have a vacancy within their formulation team, and are looking for a candidate with a background in Chemistry to join their vibrant team.
- Assist with the formulation and development of new products - predominantly focusing on surfactants and cleaning products
- Provide support to the lead formulation chemist on site as and when required
- Carry out product formulation techniques such as surface chemistry analysis, rheology testing, dispersion techniques amongst many others
- Degree qualifcation in a Chemistry related field (essential)
- Previous laboratory experience (desirable)
- Previous formulation experience (desirable)
- Analytical mindset
- Flexible working attitude - including the ability to work on her own or as part of a team
If this sounds like a role which you possess the required experience and are keen to apply for then please follow the link. For further information please contact either Amy Ratcliffe or Katie Roddis in the REED Scientifc office in Cambridge on 01223 463300.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'