- Work life balance - Mon - The 8am - 5pm Fri 8am - 2pm
- 20 days holidays plus bank holidays
- Friendly and supportive environment
- Free parking
A privately-owned long-established family business specialising in the formulation and production are looking for an enthusiastic and organised Formulation Chemist with shop floor production experience.
Reporting to the Managing Director and working closely with the Production Supervisor, you will be required to oversee the formulation of new and existing products.
- Product formulation of bath and body liquids and lotions, candles and aromatherapy oils
- Carrying out appropriate testing to ensure product quality and consistency
- Following company procedures regarding safe working practices and audit compliance
- Accurately completing administration duties ensuring documentation is completed correctly
- Continually develop and question existing formulations through innovation
- Scale up formulations to create commercially viable and desirable products
- Manage, motivate, train and develop the Lab Assistant
- Degree in Chemistry, Cosmetic Science or Pharmaceutical Science
- Experience in a laboratory and production environment
- Supervisory/man management experience
If you are an innovative Formulation Chemist looking to join a family owned company with a friendly and positive culture, we would love to hear from you.
- Wet Chemistry
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'