Help Resourcing Limited are working with an award winning, family run retail company. They have stores in London and Hertfordshire with over 280 staff and sell 22,000 different building, electrical, plumbing and DIY products to the construction industry.
They are a family run organisation who offer a very competitive package with great prospects within the company. They are also extremely well established with nearly 40 years experience in the industry.
- Taking deliveries of goods and supplies
- Loading and unloading delivery vehicles
- Moving and storing stock
- Sorting and storing goods correctly
- Picking and packing orders
- Getting orders ready for customers
- Checking for damaged or missing items
- Keeping work areas clean and tidy
- Answering queries from commercial customers
You will be a hands on active person who has previous experience working foe a builders merchant or in a similar business. Ideally you will have excellent product knowledge and customer service skills.
Skills and experience required:
- Be physically fit
- Valid Fork lift License
- Be able to work using initiative and as part of a team
- Have the ability to work quickly and efficiently
- Be able to follow health and safety regulations
- Be honest and reliable
- Be able to work flexibly
- Have good communication skills
- Have basic computer skills
Attractive basic salary of up to £22,000 - £24,000 depending on experience
Excellent career progression
Contributory company pension scheme upon completed probation
7.30am 5.30pm Monday to Friday
7.30am 3.30pm Every Second Saturday
Interviews are taking place immediately.
If you feel you have the right skills for this position please apply today.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications, we will only be able to respond to successfully shortlisted applicants. If you have not heard from us within 7 working days of sending your application, please presume that you have not been successful on this particular occasion.