Shift Patterns available
Salary starting from £9.99 per hour
Kelly Services, working on behalf of one of the fastest growing businesses in the North West, based in Macclesfield. The company are leading manufacturers of industrial engine controls, wiring harnesses and sensors supplying to offshore platforms and vessels, marine, engine and industrial applications around the world.
Following rapid growth, a new opportunity has arisen for a Warehouse Operative to join their team on a temporary basis.
The key job responsibilities will include:
- Use of counterbalance forklift truck (will consider expired licence as in-house refresher will be provided)
- Ensure all stores instructions are carried out in a timely and accurate manner
- Pick kits and confirm them on ERP system using correct locations
- Handling and documenting deliveries against order sheets
- Check all inbound stock before being put away into stores and transferred into correct location on ERP system.
- Help to organise and control the stock take
- Parts location and checking.
- Monitor current stock levels and ensure stock and location accuracy is correct
- General 5S responsibilities to ensure warehouse is kept clean and tidy
- Display the proper attitude and behaviour, job knowledge and effective communication to build good working relationships
- Responsible for ensuring safety in the workplace by the establishment of safe working practices
- Previous experience working in a similar role is essential
- Experience of working to GMP practises
- Previous experience with barcode systems and hand-held scanners would be an advantage
- Computer literate
- Ability to build good working relationships
- Pro-active, self-motivated and knows when to ask for guidance
- Good team player
Due to the nature of the business, successful applicants will be required to undergo basic DBS and credit check before starting the role.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing and successful business with an impressive global presence offering the chance for progression and attractive benefits package.
The role is a full-time temporary opportunity and involves working various shifts from Monday to Friday. Flexible working schedules and overtime are available as well.
If you have the necessary skills and experience set out above, please send a CV or contact Richard Hendry at the Newcastle Office.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'