A fantastic opportunity is now available to join the Customer Service Engineering Team in one of the world's most successful intralogistics companies.
Logistics Systems Engineer - Jungheinrich UK
As a Logistics Systems Engineer for us you'll be site based, and you will be resposible to support and to keep the automated storage and retrieval system installation technically up to date and operational.
- To be accountable and responsible for the technical implementation and on-going customer support of new Logistics Systems, including but not limited to:
- ASRS solutions (Automated Storage & Retrieval Systems)
- Pallet & Tote conveyors and associated equipment
- Pallet Wrapping Machines
- Pallet Exchange Systems
- Automated Pallet Movers (APM), AGVs & Automated VNA equipment
- Carousel & Automated vertical lift systems
- UPC - Multi depth storage solutions (Under Pallet Carriers) / Pallet Shuttle Systems
- Radio data, Logistics interface solutions (JLI) and peripheral equipment
- Keep the customer’s automated warehouse and transport system technically up to date and operational
- Responsible for the preventative and corrective maintenance of the automated storage and retrieval system
- Monitor and correct the system performance daily
- Hands on ownership of issues to achieve a quick time resolution
- Coordinate with colleagues within Customer Service if problems arise
- To take stand-by shifts and work outside normal working hours
- Adapt to the customers company culture and working environment as well as adhering to Jungheinrich standards
- Complete site based documentation as required by the Site Manager / Area Service Manager / Customer
- Maintain site stocks, company tools, manuals and all other company property in good and clean order
- In the Site Managers absence provide daily update and reporting to customer and schedule in works.
- Professional interaction with customer’s on site team representing Jungheinrich
- Deal promptly with customers’ enquiries, complaints or problems and refer immediately to higher authority if problems arise that cannot be dealt with
- Promote and sell Jungheinrich customer services and escalate enquiries to the appropriate Manager
- Act as the interface between end customer and various Jungheinrich departments
- Solve disturbances and user problems of mechanical, electrical and controlling kind
- Support and train users of the installation
- Be able to effectively work as part of a team
- Ensure that the company’s and customers safety regulations are followed at all times, and report any anomalies immediately
- Champion Health, Safety & Environmental standards of both Jungheinrich and customers sites, ensuring at all times an approach of safety first is adopted.
- Good customer service skills including being able to communicate at all levels
- Effective communication with Technical Manager, Technical Services, Spare Parts Departments and the Area Service Manager
- Be in regular contact with Site Manager / Area Service Manager
- Use the available systems data to identify gaps in reliability/availability of site systems
- Responsible for identifying equipment reliability and areas that can be improved.
- Develops new and innovative ideas
- Continuously seeks improvements
- Uses technical knowledge and experience
- Makes clear decisions
- Convincing and persuasive
- Gives clear guidance
- Takes responsibility for his/her actions
- Has an understanding of the business environment
The package for this position includes;
- Full and extensive training and support
- 25 days holidays, plus 8 bank holidays
- Stakeholder Pension
- Private Medical Insurance
- Profit incentive bonus
- Life Assurance
- Childcare Vouchers
- Voluntary Schemes
- Eye Care
- Other Employee Advantages: You will have access to discount of gym memberships and day passes, discounted EE products and offers and reduced hotel rates.
Jungheinrich is an attractive employer and cares about its employees. We offer a wide range of benefits, training courses and on-going career support.
Jungheinrich UK today
Our UK Head Office is located in Milton Keynes. This lies at the hub of an additional six strategically sited Customer Service Centres in Scotland (Cumbernauld), the North West (Warrington), the North East (Sheffield), The Midlands (Birmingham), the South West (Bristol) and in the South East (Dartford). Jungheinrich UK now offers the most comprehensive range of materials handling solutions and services available from a single source.
Any unsolicited CVs from agencies will be treated as a gift
- Electrical Engineering
- Fork Lift
- Mechanical Engineering
- Vehicle Maintenance
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'