Forklift Truck Instructor
Our client is looking to recruit for the full time position of Forklift Truck Instructor to work in their busy warehouse on Meridian Business Park. As their Forklift Truck Instructor your role will be to deliver quality training and assessments for their internal staff.
The Forklift Truck Instructor duties and key responsibilities:
- Ensure all training elements are completed in accordance with the awarding bodies’ requirements and programme guidelines and within the agreed time scales required to achieve the NVQ / framework award.
- Maintain centre records / systems in accordance with the awarding bodies’ criteria and ensure that all records are accurate, legible and in the approved format.
- To ensure learners are assessed in keeping with the assessment schedule and that they are reviewed in accordance with requirements.
- Monitor and verify candidate progress.
- Attend meetings and training sessions to develop relevant knowledge and skills in order to perform duties and aid business and organisational development.
- Achieve key performance targets.
- You will be expected to contribute to continuous improvement within the department and your team.
The skills and experience they are looking for in their Forklift Truck Instructor:
- Have extensive experience of the logistics and distribution industry
- Training / coaching experience
- An ability to coach and train people
- Excellent relationship and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritise and manage workloads effectively and efficiently
- Flexible approach and ability to respond to changing priorities
- Organisation ability, with attention to detail
- Computer literate
- Able to work on own initiative and be self-motivated
- Ability to liaise effectively with people at all levels
Working times & hours:
Monday - Friday 6AM - 4PM
Negotiable / Depending on experience
Please give us a call on or apply online.
Quest Employment / Leicester
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'