Counterbalance Forklift Drivers
Baltic Recruitment Limited are currently recruiting for a number of experienced and hard working individuals from a logistics background, we are seeking motivated and reliable Fork Lift Drivers, with experience of driving Counter Balance Fork Lift Truck in a fast paced manufacturing environment.
Our client are a well-established automotive supplier, based in Washington and Sunderland, Tyne and Wear, are seeking dynamic individuals to provide logistics support to all aspects of the company.
All applicants must have a valid Counter Balance
Successful applicants for the Logistics Operative role must be comfortable in completing the following duties:
- Operating Counterbalance Fork Lift Truck
- Operating LLOP truck
- Tow tractor licence would be an advantage but not essential
- Loading and unloading trailers and vehicles
- Feeding fast moving production lines efficiently
- Decanting parts
- Using hand-held scanners
- Stock counting
- Operating warehouse systems
- Any additional duties as required
The following skills and experience will be required from all applicants:
- Counter balance forklift licence (Preferably refreshed within the last 3 years)
- Reach forklift licence would be an advantage but not essential
- Tow Tractor licence would be an advantage but not essential
- Experience of warehouse systems
- Experience of line feeding/loading/offloading vehicles
- Ability to follow and implement H&S procedures
- Experience of working towards targets
- Experience of working both within a team and independently
- Excellent attention to detail
All applicants must have a flexible approach to working hours as the hours of work will involve working a 3 shift rotation including; days, backs and nights, based on a 39 hour working week plus overtime.
In return the company offers 33 days annual leave and the chance to do overtime to increase your monthly wage.
3 Shift rotation - £9.49 per hour
This position is being advertised by Baltic Recruitment Services Ltd who are operating as an Employment Business
dividuals to provide logistics support to all aspects of the company.