£7.50 - £8.00 per hour
Kelly Services have an immediate requirement for Experienced Forklift Truck Driver to work on a temporary ongoing basis within a Global Manufacturing Company in Wallsend, North Tyneside. This role comes with an immediate start for the right candidate a day shift pattern.
Reporting to a Warehouse Manager, the successful applicants will work as part of a Warehouse team ensuring that operational performance is maintained to an exceptional standard, with housekeeping and quality a key deliverable.
Order picking, enter and store of all (raw) material based on minimum/maximum stock level.
The successful candidate will be an experienced forklift truck driver and possess a current Counter Balance licence. Good communication and team working skills are essential and candidates should possess numeracy and basic computer skills.
* Works within Company safety standards with a responsibility for others too.
* Load and unload and check material or finished goods visually for damage, quantity and description
* Block damaged raw material or material deviating in quantity or description
* Prepare supply Raw Material/Finished Goods for production lines
* Remove production waste and return blocked (raw) material and blocked finished good products
* Cycle count Raw Material/Finished Goods stock based on demanded intervals and quantities
* Store and allocate Raw Material, return, blocking, waste, Finished Goods products, recycled material with the right location code.
* Own and maintain FLT and other Logistics handling equipment
* Continuous Improvement Systems. Consult with Team Leader or skilled operators if required.
* Maintain adequate communication with previous and next shift as well as other people involved in running the Operation.
* Maintain an optimum housekeeping situation.
* Safety conscious
* Team Player
* Results focused
* Good communication skills
* Ability to follow instructions
* Good verbal and numerical skills
The successful candidate will have experience within a similar position and within a large manufacturing environment, ideally within an FMCG background and experience of working within a fast paced environment with a proven track record.
The role is to work days, 0730-1630 Mon-Thurs and 0730-1230 Friday with potential of overtime paid at an enhanced rate.
If you are interested in applying for this role please contact Richard Hendry.
Kelly Services are an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job