Our client is a leading distribution network, they offer a comprehensive range of services which can be tailored to all their customer's needs. Their efficient structure of regional specialists cover all postcode areas of the UK and Europe. The central Northamptonshire hub is strategically located in the heart of the UK, supported by our northern hub in Warrington, both of which have excellent transport links.
Temp to Perm Contract
Location - Watford Gap Services (Northampton)
Salary - £10.50 - £10.95 dependant on exspereince
Shift Patterns - 21.00pm - 05.00am Monday to Friday / Shift Continuing into Saturday AM
Responsibilities of the FLT Drivers are:
- Ensuring that the customer service requirements are met to the required standard
- Carry out a variety of warehouse activities such as unloading containers, FLT, pallet truck operation, dispatch, voice picking and loading
- Keeping work areas clean and tidy adhering to health and safety regulations
- Attend training courses when required
- Undertake such additional activities as may be required
Requirements of the FLT Drivers are:
- Working to a high standard in a fast paced environment
- Experience in warehouse preferable but not essential
- Punctuality, reliability and commitment
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Positive attitude to work
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Cordant People who are operating as an Employment Business. Cordant People are an equal opportunities Employer.
Cordant is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
- Fork Lift Driver