ROLE: Forklift Truck Driver / Replenishment Reach Truck Operative
REPORTING TO: Warehouse Shift Manager
The role is responsible for operating a forklift to move, locate, relocate, stack, and count merchandise. This role will be accountable for the safe and efficient operation of the vehicle and may also be required to perform Order Filler and Checker duties.
- Unload inbound goods safely and move product to storage locations.
- Efficiently stack and store the goods in the appropriate areas
- Ensure inbound and outbound deliveries are accurate and free of damage. Report quality variances
- Pull and prepare product for dispatch, ensuring that the exact number and type of product is loaded.
- Perform picking duties in an efficient manner that meets customer service standards
- Keep appropriate records and reports to guarantee that tight inventory control and security is maintained.
- Assist in physical inventories.
- Ensure proper stock rotation
- Maintain a clean, neat, and orderly work area.
- To work efficiently and effectively apart of a team
- To ensure all working equipment is clean and tidy
- To maintain high levels of health and safety standards
- To achieve targets set by team leaders/ managers
- To perform any reasonable request from Team leaders/ managers
- Any other duties as and when required.
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Previous experience working in a warehouse
- Valid Reach license is essential
- Valid Counterbalance License is desirable
- Ability to stay calm and work under pressure
- Ability to work part of a team
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to be calm and patient
- Ability to adapt to change
- Being Flexible
- Forklift Operator
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job