Counterbalance Forklift Drivers
Baltic Recruitment Limited are currently recruiting for a number of experienced and hard working individuals from a logistics background, we are seeking motivated and reliable Fork Lift Drivers, with experience of driving Counter Balance Fork Lift Truck in a fast paced manufacturing environment.
Our client are a well-established automotive supplier, based in Washington and Sunderland, Tyne and Wear, are seeking dynamic individuals to provide logistics support to all aspects of the company.
All applicants must have a valid Counter Balance
Successful applicants for the Logistics Operative role must be comfortable in completing the following duties:
- Operating Counterbalance Fork Lift Truck
- Operating LLOP truck
- Tow tractor licence would be an advantage but not essential
- Loading and unloading trailers and vehicles
- Feeding fast moving production lines efficiently
- Decanting parts
- Using hand-held scanners
- Stock counting
- Operating warehouse systems
- Any additional duties as required
The following skills and experience will be required from all applicants:
- Counter balance forklift licence
- Reach forklift licence would be an advantage but not essential
- Tow Tractor licence would be an advantage but not essential
- Experience of warehouse systems
- Experience of line feeding/loading/offloading vehicles
- Ability to follow and implement H&S procedures
- Experience of working towards targets
- Experience of working both within a team and independently
- Excellent attention to detail
This position is temporary ongoing position and is a fantastic opportunity for the right applicant.
All applicants must have a flexible approach to working hours as the hours of work will involve working a 3 shift rotation including; days, backs and nights, based on a 39 hour working week plus overtime.
In return the company offers 33 days annual leave and the chance to do overtime to increase your monthly wage.
3 Shift rotation - £9.24 per hour
This position is being advertised by Baltic Recruitment Services Ltd who are operating as an Employment Business
dividuals to provide logistics support to all aspects of the company.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job