Candidates must have both an up to date Reach and Counterbalance FLT licences. The role of the FLT driver is to support the lines of finished goods, moving pallets and loading wagons and booking production. Position is permanent for the right candidate.
• Drive an FLT safely, using Counterbalance or Reach Fork Lift Trucks
• FLT licences must have been renewed within the last 36 months
• Candidates must have experience using a warehouse computer system and scanner
• Carry out any other duties requested by your manager
• Candidates will be expected to load & unload vehicles
Please contact tomlin Personnel on Between the Hours of 08:00 - 17:00 Monday to Friday.
Salary : £9:00
Hours of work: 09:00 -17:00 Monday- Friday
Immediate starts available
Reach Forklift Truck Driving
Counter Balance Fork Lift Truck Driving
Must be eligible to work in the UK
Hold both Reach and Counterbalance FLT Licences
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'