Forklift Truck Driver - Counterbalance LE12
Forklift Driver Counterbalance LE12 Loughborough
Our client is a national organisation with an excellent reputation around the UK. They are currently looking to add staff to their logistics and distribution facility in Loughborough (Leicestershire)
Working in a small team, you will be responsible of all warehouse tasks, predominantly driving a FLT forklift counterbalance to move stock around the new site.
- Loading and unloading containers.
- Driving FLT Counterbalance Forklift.
- Sorting and moving stock in the warehouse.
- Working closely with warehouse manager.
- To ensure accuracy is maintained across all duties.
- Help with setting up of new warehouse.
- Ensure Health & Safety is followed at all times.
- Follow guidelines and precautions to ensure all items are damage free.
- Being flexible to all standard warehouse duties.
- Experienced FLT driver. must have Counterbalance.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced and efficient warehouse environment.
- Have pride in attention to detail to minimise picking errors.
- Be able to communicate any problems.
- Fantastic level of communications skills.
- exposure to working on a PPT - Licence desirable.
- Bendi Licence desirable. Training will be given.
- Immediate and ongoing work.
- Overtime available during peak times.
- Free car parking.
- Canteen area.
- Close to Loughborough centre
The hours of work are 06:00 - 14:30 (mon - fri) other shifts maybe available, secondary shift my be implemented as warehouse is open 6am to 6pm.
*** Warehouse, Packer, Order Picking, Fulfilment, Containers, FLT, Counterbalance, Reach, PPT, Bendi, LLOP, Stock Control, Nottingham, Leicester, Loughborough, Midlands, Loughborough, LE11, LE12 ***
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'