Fork Lift Truck Driver, Counterbalance DE74
Robertson Recruitment are recruiting for an experienced Counterbalance & Reach forklift truck driver. Our client based in Castle Donington is looking for an experienced logistics professional to join their friendly and successful team.
The successful candidate will join a group of highly motivated and hardworking team of FLT drivers, working in teams of two or three.
- Loading / unloading trailers.
- Transporting goods (on pallets) around their warehouse.
- Ensuring pallets are not damaged.
- Working inside the warehouse and outside in the yard.
- Materials Handling.
- Working closely with the production team.
KEY SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
- Both Counterbalance and Reach truck licences - Must be in date.
- Good communication.
- Hard working.
- Good team player also able to work on their own when required.
- Own transport major advantage due to location of site.
- Competitive rate of pay with generous overtime.
- Opportunity of permanent employment following a successful trial period.
- Ongoing work.
- Good clean environment.
- Friendly work place.
- Free car parking.
Our Client is a well-established company that has fantastic growth plans for the future.
The successful candidate will work within a friendly and enthusiastic team that have a well-established relationship inside of work as well as out.
The successful candidate will be required to work full time hours on an ongoing basis.
*** Derbyshire, Donington, Nottingham, FLT, Fork Lift Truck Driver, Counterbalance, Reach, PPT, LLOP, Yard, Warehouse, Pallets, Order Picking, Warehouse, Yard Operative ***
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job