FORKLIFT SERVICE ENGINEER
We are currently working on a great opportunity in Newcastle to join our clients workforce on a permanent basis as Forklift Service Engineer!
There are several positions available including a Workshop Based Engineer and a Field Service Engineer
We are looking for a Heavy Duty Mechanically minded person well versed in hydraulics and pneumatic systems preferably with solid forklift truck repair/maintenance experience
THE SALARY IS 25-32K DEPENDING UPON EXPERIENCE WITH A PENSION AND BONUS SCHEME
This job is on a permanent basis.
• Service a range of FLTs and cranes on a day to day basis
• Respond to breakdowns and carry out regular services
• Update and maintain the relevant documents
• Maintenance of hydraulics, pneumatics on a regular basis
• Candidates should ideally be Time Served Fitters or Mechanics
• Previous experience of servicing FLT is preferred
• Must have good knowledge of hydraulics and pneumatics
• Good communication skills with the ability to work alone
We are looking to set up interviews immediately.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job