This is your opportunity to join a world renowned fabrication company who specialising in the supply of heavy earthmoving and construction machine manufacturers around Europe. Our client is searching for an experienced FLT Driver who holds a valid Counterbalance licence. The position will run on a temporary basis with the opportunity for permanent employment.
- As an FLT Driver, you will load and unload products and replenish stock as and when required using a Counterbalance Fork Lift Truck
- Must also be able to read engineering drawings
- Must adhere to all health and safety guidelines
- To succeed as an FLT Driver, you will be experienced and will have worked in a similar role previously
- A valid counter balance license is essential
- A committed and hardworking attitude
You will be working on a 3 shift pattern, paying between £8.14 per hour for day shift, £9.36 per hour for back shift and £10.18 per hour for night shift. The position will run on a temporary basis with the opportunity for permanent employment.
Please apply for the FLT Driver position and your CV will go direct to our Engineering Consultant Joe Rowan, who is leading the search. Alternatively, if you have any questions, please get in touch with Joe on or via email at
- fork lift truck
- materials handler
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'