Purpose of the Role
To be responsible for all aspects of warehouse operation process working closely with Depot Manager and Goods Out Team Leader & Goods In Team Leader
To be a role model and leader in areas of teamwork, customer focus and continuous improvement for the purposes of ensuring alignment with the Company vision and critical success factors.
The following objectives are a summary of the main duties that the Warehouse Operative is expected to undertake in the job role. The objectives should not be viewed as exhaustive and will be subject to review and amendment as and when required.
1. Responsible for Picking Runs allocated
2. Experienced FLT operator with Reach and/or Counter Balance licence
3. Responsible for checking.runs picked & signing paperwork
4. Responsible for making sure that all stock is put into the allocated area
5. To ensure that the warehouse is kept tidy at all times
6. Responsible for carrying out the stock checks as requested
7. Help Drivers load vehicles in thre afternoon
8. To ensure that all relevant paperwork is completed correctly and on time.