RTITB Forklift Instructor
ap training are a dynamic and forward thinking organisation offering RTITB accredited Forklift training and pride ourselves in delivering training to the highest standards. We are looking to recruit an additional MHE instructor to deliver driver training to both internal and external candidates at a level which complies fully with internal procedures and Health & Safety requirements.
- Extensive MHE industry knowledge
- Trained to a recognised standard (ideally RTITB )
- Must have current reach and counterbalance licences
- Awareness of NVQ paperwork would be advantageous
- Good communication skills at all levels
- People management skills
- PC literate
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Commercial awareness
- Flexibility on working hours, and location of training.
- To provide MHE driver training to internal and external candidates on site at our training facility or delivered direct at customers premises if necessary.
- Manage a weekly, monthly, annual diary to maximise training & income
- Ensure own instructor driving licence categories are kept up to date.
- Be flexible with working hours to fulfil customer requirements when covering shift patterns.
We Will Offer You:
Company pension scheme
Company medical insurance
Employee discount/benefit scheme
Great company environment