Forklift Engineer - Workshop
Job Title - Forklift Engineer - Workshop Engineer
Location - Northampton
Salary - £34k OTE + benefits below
The company we are working with is a worldwide name in the manufacturing of Material Handling equipment. They are a progressive company who provide their engineers with excellent manufactures training with excellent career development. They have many long standing members of staff.
The Person & Skills
- We are looking for Mechanical Engineers with Electrical experience who are keen on a career in the Material Handing industry.
- We are interested in applications from people from a variety of sectors such as: Agricultural, Armed Forces such as REME, Automotive, Construction Equipment, Materials Handling, HGV, LGV, Plant, Access Hire, Electric Vehicles or Roadside.
- If you have worked with Battery powered or Automated guided vehicles this would be an advantage.
- You will be a Forklift Engineer servicing and maintaining Forklifts and other VNA’s
- The role is Workshop based and you will be given all the training and tools required to perform your job well.
- You will be working with another 6 Engineers
Your hours will be Monday - Friday with on call available.
- Basic up to £28k
- Full manufacturers training
- Company Van, Phone & PDA
- 10% Pension Contribution
- Child Care Vouchers
- 33 Days Holiday
- Monday - Friday - 40 hrs a week
Workshop Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Electrical Engineer - Forklift Engineer - £34k OTE
Hodfin specialise in engineering recruitment. We'll enable you to develop your career. At the heart of our approach is listening; getting to know you, your skills and experiences and most importantly what you want from your career.
We offer engineering jobs across a range of sectors - industrial, building services, mechanical, electrical, process and medical.
Hodfin is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
For our latest news & vacancies please follow us on Twitter @hodfintechnical
Field Service Engineer, Forklift, HGV, Electrical, Vehicle Technician, Automotive Technician, Workshop Mechanic, Vehicle Mechanic, REME, Armed Forces, Automotive Mechanic, Mechanical, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Engineering, Service, Plant Engineer, Lift Engineer, Material Handling, Lift truck, Fork Lift, Materials Handling, Narrow Aisle, VNA, CAT, Linde, Toyota, Nissan, Still, Hyster, JCB, Flexi, Bendi, Service Technician, Service Engineer, Plant Fitter
- Material Handling
- Forklift Engineer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job