Our client, an international manufacturing company based just outside Sittingbourne, are offering a great opportunity for experienced Forklift Drivers to join them on an on-going basis.
The hours of work will be 12 hour shifts (6am to 6pm, and 6pm to 6am night shifts) working week days and some weekends as part of the shift pattern.
The roles will be either production or warehouse based and will involve duties including:
• Using forklift trucks to move pallets of product from the production line into warehouse
• Warehouse picking and vehicle loading
The hourly pay rates will be £8.00 between 6am and 6pm (time plus a half after 8 hours, £112 per shift), £9.00 from 6pm to 6am (time plus a half after 8 hours, £126 per shift).
The hourly rate does increase to £11.33 once temporary staff complete 12 weeks working with the client.
Applicants will have:
• An accredited counterbalance certificate
• Ideally (but not essential) reach truck experience and certificate
• Manufacturing and/or production knowledge
• Own transport if they live outside the Sittingbourne area.
We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Join us on Social Media for all our updates at www.earlstreet.co.uk
- Fork Lift
- Production Line
- Forklift Operator
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"