We have an exciting opportunity to join facilities team onsite at one of the well-known manufacturers of pet food products on a full-time based at our client's site in Melton Mowbray. This a fantastic opportunity to work with a great team within a well-established reputable company on a temporary to permanent basis.
Job Title- FLT Driver
Pay rate- £11.07
Hours of work- 4 days on - 4 days off based on 2 days (07:00 - 19:00) and 2 nights (19:00 - 07:00) 24/7 Operation and you will be required to work weekends.
- Able to manoeuvre industrial tractors and be able to work on his/her own initiative. (Training will be provided)
- To ensure the effective cleaning of allocated areas.
- Use FLT Trucks to move waste around the site to correct locations.
- To be able to identify and act correctly to potential safety hazards.
- To deal with requests regarding waste in an efficient manner and escalate to the line manager if unresolved.
- Restaurant and break out areas
- Free parking
- Paid breaks
- Weekly pay
- Discounted onsite gym
- Great transport links
- Full PPE Provided
- Possibilities of long-term career progression for the right candidate
- Full training will be provided
- Forklift Truck license is essential
- Full UK Driving Licence is essential
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'