A market leader in the wholesale distribution of drinks products, our client is seeking candidates with a firm background as a forklift driver within a logistics environment. All candidates must have experience in loading and unloading lorries, order picking good with the forklift, use to a fast paced environment and can meet targets
Daily responsibilities of the successful forklift driver will include:
- Loading and unloading lorries
- Order picking stock on the forklift truck
- Meeting fast paced targets
- Counting stock before loading and unloading
- Filling in any relevant paperwork for deliveries
In turn, the company will offer rates of £8.53 per hour for 0600-1400 and 1400-2200 (rotational shift) and £10.80 per hour for night shift.
In order to be successful for this position, all applicants must possess the following;
- Minimum of 6 months experience FLT driving
- Ability to work well as part of a close-knit distribution team
- Familiar with meeting pick and load targets
- Possession of own transport (due to location of the site)
If you feel that you hold relevant experience for our Forklift driver vacancy, please click below to apply.