For: Forklift Driver, Upwood
Pay Rate: GBP8.50
Meyer Scott Ref: MSR/05767
Our client have earned a strong heritage of manufacturing good for the logistic industry. However the last 2 years have seen impressive growth in terms of capability and now have the potential to produce in the order of 200,000 pallets a week from strategically located sites providing national coverage.
Our client is currently seeking an experienced and highly skilled Counterbalance Forklift Operator.
The prime function of this position is to provide support to the company by moving pallets around the site, loading and unloading trucks.
· Licenses must be in date and you must have 12 months experience.
· Consolidate partial pallets for incoming goods.
· Adhere to Health and Safety regulations in the workplace.
· Safety boots will need to be worn.
· Unloading materials and merchandise from incoming vehicles and stacking them to assigned places.
· Flexibility with scheduled work days and shift preference is required.
Hours: Rotating shifts 6am-2pm and 2pm-10pm