Ascendant Recruitment are recruiting for a Forklift Driver based in Milton Keynes on a temporary to permanent basis.
5 day working week Monday - Friday.
Two week Shift rotation.
Week one 6am-3pm.
Week two 11am-8pm, job finish after 8pm, usually 1 ½ hours required overtime.
£8.24 per hour based on an 8 hour day= 40 hour week. 2x Statuary breaks included . lunch break can be worked and paid throughout week, could equate 45 hour working week.
Bonus scheme available twice yearly subject to companies annual profits made.
Main Duties and Requirements:
- Haulage company requires goods in goods out warehouse operator
- Loading and unloading lorries
- Man up VNA high bay operator would be an advantage required head for heights as would shunting abilities
- Full training supplied for VNA only if not already obtained
- General warehouse duties such as, re-stacking of goods, re -wrapping pallets. Basic understanding of stock control,
- Warehouse locating of goods
- Day to day warehouse up keep and housekeeping
- Good communication skills, responsible
- Reliable person to see through instruction from others
Proactive person able to keep busy without being prompted.
Basic licences required
Counter Balance licences essential, experience preferable.
Powered pallet truck licence also an advantage.
VNA high bay licence would be super.
Lorry shunter licence also an advantage.
Please call or email Gemma for more information.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, it is not always possible to get back to you within 24 hours. However, your application will be reviewed by a Consultant as quickly as possible and if you are shortlisted we will aim to call you within two working days.
If you do not receive a call please do not be despondent. Typically only one candidate can be successful per role! Please apply for any future roles in the same way. Good luck!