Our client, a company that provides building and decorative materials are recruting a Forklift Driver in Clavering, near Saffron Walden. Working hours are 10am - 3pm, 5 days per week.
The main responsibilities will be:
- Picking and packing the orders in order to schedule -Printing packing list and do necessary picking and restock movements on software
- Unloading materials and merchandise from incoming vehicles and stacking them to assigned places -check quantities and take samples for quality check
- Locating and moving stock of products to pallets or crates for storage or shipment and correct Stock location in warehouse management software
- Make up or repackage the orders before despatch
- Keep the warehouse clean and tidy
- Cutting samples of tiles in order to schedule
- Cutting tiles in order to schedule
- Keep updated records of inventory and activity logs and inform to warehouse manager
- Ensures Health and Safety guidelines are adhered to
- Custom Cleaning duties as display, toilet, kitchen as on schedule
- Identifying damages and report shortages or quality deficiencies
- Performing daily equipment checks
The succesfull candidate will have:
- A valid forklift licence
- At least one years' experience in driving a Forklift.
- Preferably experience working in a warehouse.
- Be computer literate and able to use the warehouse software (basic IT skills)
- Able to carry out manual work such as lifting boxes.
- Fork Lift
- Forklift Operator