Central Employment are currently looking to recruit a number of Fork Lift Truck Operators to work for our busy automotive manufacturing client based in Washington. Must have a Counterbalance and Reach Fork-Lift licence.
- Previous experience driving a reach and counterbalance forklift truck is desirable full training will be given.
- Applicants must must possess Reach and counterbalance Fork-Lift truck licence.
- Flexibility to work overtime as and when required.
- Able to demonstrate an ability to learn and progress.
- Able to commit to a shift pattern.
3 shift (7am-3pm/3:30pm-11:30pm/11pm-7am)
2 shift (7am-3pm/3:30pm-11:30pm)
- 3 shift - £8.11 per hour increasing to £8.63 per hour
- 2 shift - £7.76 per hour increasing to £8.25 per hour
Overtime is available
Average working hours are 39 hours per week depending on shift pattern before overtime.
These roles are permanent positions with great chance of progression within the company.
This role is an immediate start so please apply online (attaching your CV) as soon as possible. Please be advised that due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to each application individually, please be assured that we will contact all applicants selected for interview in due course. Central Employment are an equal opportunities Em
- Fork Lift
- Forklift Operator
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"