Meridian are seeking experienced Forklift Truck Drivers (counter balance) to work on a long terms basis for one of our clients in the Nottingham area. You will need your own transport to get to this location.
- Working in a manufacturing environment (in the warehouse)
- Loading and off loading products from vehicles in loading bays
- Adhering to health and safety standards
- Assisting with general warehouse jobs if needed
- Able to commit to rotating shift patterns each week
- Using 4 fork attachments to lift 2 pallets at once
- On the forklift 30% of the time whilst assisting with picking and packing products
- Own transport should be considered if living outside of Kegworth
- Have at least 6 months experience as a Counter Balance driver
- Valid certificate to RITIB standard
- Competent driver
- Good team player and communicator
- Able to assist with picking and packing
Working hours : 06:00 - 18:00 / 18:00 - 06:00 (rotating shifts) 3 days on 3 days off, 3 nights on, 3 nights off.
Rate of pay £8.47 (overtime paid at 1.65)
Location : Nottingham
Start date: ASAP
If you fit the above criteria then please apply and you will be contacted to discuss the application further.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.
- Forklift driver