We are looking for an experienced Forklift Truck Operator (Counter Balance and Reach) to join our Rochester based client.
You will possess both Counterbalance and Reach Truck licences, these must have a national accreditation (RTITB OR ITTSAR).
Duties will include:
- Picking packaging and pallets for the lines
- Loading and unloading product from production lines
- Wrapping and labelling stocks on pallets
- Tipping materials from tonne bags or other bins to machines or visa versa
- Transfer stocks from production to warehouse or other locations.
- Day and Night Shifts available, 12hr shifts.
You will be:
- An experienced Forklift driver that has worked within a busy warehouse environment.
- Have excellent communication skills - verbal and written.
- Be reliable, hard working and pro-active.
If you have the required skills and experience please forward your CV to Gemma Edwards for consideration.
- reach truck
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job