The ideal candidate will have a valid counterbalance forklift licence.
Training hours 9am-1pm
After Training 9am-5:30pm
* Receipt & storage of goods.
* Packing & dispatch of goods against delivery notes.
* Direct deliveries.
* Assist with conference/exhibitions as necessary.
* To gain a reasonable knowledge of all products to support the normal warehouse work.
* Issue and recording of samples
* Receipt of goods
* Processing transactions
* Other admin duties as necessary
* To ensure that all stock records are accurate, that stock levels are regularly checked and investigated promptly.
* To ensure compliance with all Health & Safety and Quality Systems
* To carry out other duties as directed.
* Similar previous experience
* Enthusiastic, hardworking attitude
* Forklift license
* Hours - Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
Adecco is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job