Pertemps Recruitment are currently seeking Counter Balance and Reach Forklift Drivers on behalf of a growing British manufacturer of tufted carpets.
With an impressive £120 million turnover, they have recently opened a 12,000ft warehouse in Hemel Hempstead during their exciting period of growth and transformation!
* Processing orders for next day deliveries using hand held scanners and in house computer system
* Sorting of the client’s merchandise to allocated racking locations throughout the warehouse
* Operate either a Counter Balance or reach forklift truck to load and unload vehicles as well as to move stock around the warehouse Experience and Qualifications To be considered for this exciting Forklift driver role, you will need the following skills and experience:
* Candidates must have evidence of MHE training within last 3 years
* Previous experience using hand held scanners and be computer literate
***You will be required to pass a literacy and numeracy test***
Hours Sunday - Thursday Shift 14:00-22:00
Overtime paid after 40 hours work
Site Facilities Canteen - Vending machine, hot drinks, fridge for lunch storage
Car par facilities Benefits
A competitive salary is offered as well as a friendly working environment!
Holiday Pay Pension Employee recognition
12 week Temp to Perm offer for the right candidate!
- Computer Literate
- Forklift Operator
- Counter Balance