Supreme Recruitment is currently recruiting for Forklift Drivers to work on a temporary basis for long term for one of our client around the London Heathrow Airport area.
Our client offers logistic solutions to a wide variety of internationally based clients.
- Loading / unloading freight & cargo
- Working on a busy cargo shed sorting parcels and freight from aircraft containers
- Breaking down and building freight from airline units and loading on to airline units in accordance to company standards
- Picking orders from a pick sheet for distribution
- Manually assist with the loading and unloading of trucks and commercial vehicles
- Any other duties as per instruction from Shift Supervisor
- Have a valid Level D certificate in Air Cargo Security (If you do not have a valid Level
D certificate in Air Cargo Security, you may be required to pay for these checks)
- Must have a valid FLT Reach Licence and experience.
- Health and safety training an advantage
- Be able to provide 5 years checkable references
- Must hold a valid Basic Disclosure (if not, must be willing to apply for one)
- The right to work in the UK without any restrictions