Central Employment are currently looking to recruit a counterbalance and Reach forklift driver for an internationally recognised manufacturing company.
The client is looking for the right candidate that has good FLT experience, is very physically fit and can follow a basic process of booking stock in, loading and unloading. The successful applicant will be able to work quickly and accurately and has previously worked in a similar role. The candidate must ensure that their work is of a high standard and quality.
- Good FLT experience.
- Can use inventory control systems
- Ideally have experience in a production environment
- Strict adherence or good knowledge and understanding of a good manufacturing practice
- To take care of your own safety and that of others who may be affected by your actions
- Regularly working under pressure to complete workload
- To work at all times in accordance with the company’s Health and Safety rules.
- Be a good team player.
- Be physically able and strong to transport product short distance.
- Have preferably other licences that may be called upon, I.e Counterbalance and overhead crane.
The candidate will be working ;
Dayshift and Nightshift
Varied depending on shift