Established in 1984, Uniserve are the largest British privately owned international freight and logistics company in the UK. We cover every aspect of supply chain management from logistics services such air, ocean, road and rail freight as well as warehousing and distribution in Europe, China, South East Asia, and the Indian Subcontinent. But that's not all. Uniserve also delivers a range of other supply chain services such as Customs clearance, consultancy, environmental compliance, finance, bespoke IT systems and education.
And our £90million investment in a state-of-the-art distribution centre in Felixstowe - the first major investment made by anyone in the area for many years shows we are a business that is relentless in broadening our services. This new build 500,000 square foot facility will include the largest frozen store in East Anglia in addition to 80,000 ambient pallet spaces and four floors dedicated to e-fulfilment.
We are currently seeking Warehouse and Forklift Operatives who are proud of the role they play, passionate about being the very best version of themselves and determined to achieve by going the extra mile every day.
This role has varying shift patterns and will be based at our new Felixstowe facility.
- Accurately completing picking routines and stock checks as required.
- Accurately and safely preparing products for delivery, checking and confirming loads as complete and reporting any discrepancies.
- Completing all appropriate documentation
- Using mechanical handling equipment as required and trained for.
- Ensuring that reasonable care is taken at all times for the health, safety and welfare of yourself and other persons and to comply with the policies and procedures relating to health and safety within the Company
Skills and Experience
It is important to us to have the right attitude and behaviours to do a great job every day, working as part of a team and being flexible with tasks and shifts . If you have experience working in a warehouse as an operative or fork lift truck driver that's an advantage and we will pay for any training needed for you to be able to carry out you job safely and accurately.
- Fork Lift Licence - Training will be available
- Driven and self-motivated
- Proactive problem-solving capability
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Able to work to deadlines and meet targets
- Excellent communication skills
- Team Player
If you think you have the right experience then please click on the apply button. We will be holding assessment centres in Felixstowe during May and we will contact you with further updates once we have had a look at your application.
Closing date: Wednesday 19th May
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'