Adelie Foods is the UK’s leading Food to Go business, supplying the UK retail and foodservice sectors with an unrivalled portfolio of consumer insight-led chilled food product. From its four manufacturing locations and seven distribution centres across the country, Adelie supplies a diverse range of retail and foodservice customers with a £250 million turnover.
We are currently recruiting for a Fork Truck Lift Drivers to be based in Southall.
As a Fork Truck Lift Drivers you will be responsible for reporting into the Stores Supervisor, you would have full responsibility for the loading and unloading of vehicles, checking the goods in, picking and replenishment of stock as well as stock take. You will be working in a freezer/chiller and ambient environment and would also ensure stock is receipted correctly onto the internal system as well as general housekeeping and cleaning.
- Loading and unloading vehicles and carrying out the checks compliance
- Completing picks in the freezer/chillers and ambient areas and advising the Supervisor and Planning Team on the shortages
- Ensuring all deliveries are segregated and sorted correctly as per storage conditions
- Ensuring all stock is counted correctly on a daily / weekly / monthly basis and any issues are flagged up to Supervisor
- Ensure consistent levels of housekeeping and cleaning to ensure GMP standards are maintained at all times
- Ensuring all traceability and Pick paperwork is completed in full
This role is a full-time, working 40 hours per week. The workign days are 5 over 7 and we have various shifts available
The ideal candidate
- Must have a valid counterbalance and Reach Fork Lift License.
- Working experience of using the Reach Truck in a warehouse environment.
- Must be prepared to work outside and in all weather when required.
- Have a proactive approach to the role.
- Be committed, motivated and passionate about our people and our company.
In return for your time & hard work
- Salary, £9.20 per hour
- 28 Days days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Child Care Vouchers
- Cycle to Work Scheme
Interested? Apply Now!
Adelie Foods confirms its commitment to equality of opportunity in all areas of its work. All individuals will be treated in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation.
- Communication Skills