Do you want to work for a successful and continuously growing local manufacturer? Do you have a Fork Truck License or warehouse experience? Are you looking for a long term position in a fast paced environment? Then we may the job for you as a fork truck driver right around the corner.Â
MTrec Recruitment are currently recruiting for a prestigious company within the Consett area. We are looking for candidates with assembly and counterbalance experience. The role would see you carrying out general duties; including Machine Operation, warehouse duties, Picking and Packing, and main duties of fork truck driving.
- Candidate should have a valid counter balance fork truck license.
- Counter balance fork truck will be used for transporting materials within the manufacturing area
- Loading and unloading of wagons with a counter balance fork truck
- Must be capable of organising incoming deliveries
- Dealing with clients on a daily basis
- Must be able to follow strict health and safety regulations
- Transporting pallets and loose materials within confined spaces
- Scanning items in and out of the warehouse, experience of SAP systems advantageous not essential
- Must have experience of working with completing paper work in case of SAP systems
- Candidate ideally should have completed fork truck license within the last 3 years
- Must be target driven individual
- Be flexible for over time
This is a day shift only role working 09.00am till 17.00pm Monday to Friday.
To apply for this role, please email your CV to industrialcvs @mtrec.co.uk and a member of the MTrec team will be in touch soon!!!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job