Fork Lift Truck Operator ( Counterbalance & Reach)
We are recruiting on behalf of Nestle Waters in Buxton. This is an opportunity to work within the warehouse department of the No'1 bottled water company in the world.
We are looking for self-motivated and committed individuals to join this exciting team where long term work is available. There maybe opportunities to progress to a permanent role for those who demonstrate a good fit with the organisation.
The current pay rate starts from £8.71per hour rising to £9.27 after one day training.
The position currently covers the following working patterns:-
- 24 hours per day, 7 days per week, 364 days per year.
- 12 hours 4 shifts on, 4 days on, 4 off, 4 nights on.
To apply for this position you should have:
- A valid Reach Truck licence accredited by RTITB, ITSSAR or AITT.
A Counterbalance licence will be considered depending on experience
- Previous experience in a busy/fast paced warehouse
- Previous experience in a FMCG environment
Please apply with your up to date CV
PMP Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
- FLT Driver
- Fork Lift Truck
- Production "Food Production"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job