Our Client which is based in Andover on the Portway Industrial Estate is looking for Candidates to pick, check and load outbound goods, unload, check and locate inbound goods. Other associated warehouse duties will also be required.
Shifts: Sunday Night to Thursday Night
10pm Till 6am
Shifts: Monday to Friday
2 Week Rotating Shift Pattern:
Week 1 = 6am Till 2pm
Week 2 = 2pm Till 10pm
Optional Weekend Shifts + Overtime Available
Responsibilities and Duties
• Unloading / Loading vehicles ready for delivery
• Carefully stacking / placing goods on racking in the correct section of the Warehouse
• Ensuring the Warehouse is kept to an elevated level of order and cleanliness
• Assisting with general Warehouse duties as and when required (such as re-packing / re-labelling stock ready for delivery)
Qualifications and Skills
* The ability to safely operate warehouse equipment including pallet trucks and forklift vehicles.
* Basic PC literacy and the ability to use the systems applicable to the warehouse or the capability to use them after suitable training.
* Knowledge of the safe systems of work specified for the warehouse and of the H&S policies/procedures that apply to the company premises and its operations.
* Ability to work in a small team and with minimal supervision to consistently produce results that hit the targets agreed with our customers or set by the company.
* The possession of a forklift drivers licence, counterbalance and/or Narrow aisle pivot steer truck licence holders (license valid if dated within last 3 years)
* Fully PAYE
* Paid Holiday
* Company Pension Scheme
* 12 Week Temp to Perm
* On-Going Training Provided
* 1 Hour Induction
* Uncapped Paid Referral Scheme
* Overtime Available
* Free Car Parking
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job